Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46

Thread: Sasquatch ~ Fact or Fiction?

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I used to be a BIG Art Bell listener from 1997 - 2001, and have the 'supposed' Bigfoot-Howling recordings from somewhere around that time.

    They sound interesting, but so do the "Sounds From **** ", supposedly recorded when Siberian oil-well drillers lowered a microphone into a shaft under construction.

    I'm working upon getting all the fun Art Bell strangeness recorded offa Coast-To-Coast copied to CDs, but until then, can only offer the funniest ******* Ross Perot/George Dubya-on-Meth radio call-ins I have EVER heard broadcast over the air...

    PS - these are in order, and should be listened-to in that order. I also don't block my website from right-click & 'Save Target As', so feel free to copy. I have more from "JC", but maybe tomorrow...

    Call #1 (4.1 Mb)

    Call #2 (3.0 Mb)

    Call #3

    Call #4

    Call #5

    Call #6

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Darn, can't edit my post to add the Mb-size of the soundbites, which I forgot before clicking "reply"...

    #3 - 5.3 Mb
    #4 - 2.8 Mb
    #5 - 3.8 Mb
    #6 - 6.9 Mb

  3. #13
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I've tried and I've tried and then I've tried again but I can NOT get those links to work Reved!
    Thanx anyway though!
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #14
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't belive the amount of coverage that Bigfoot has recieved in the past couple weeks.
    I am watching one on the Travel channel now, a few nights ago I saw the one on Outdoor life, that Al mentioned. Then I saw one last week on I think Discovery Channel.
    I hope this interest helps the Current Affair ratings. I am looking forward to tonights episode and maybe I'll get a sighting of the elusive Cherie

    Knight Jewel, Oh where did you get to see that episoide, Was it a rebroadcast, or did you find a copy of the first show? I missed it, but I'm taping all the others.

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm, dunno what happened, and can't even check to see what code-F/ups I made because once posted, can't view the original message again.

    Try here (the links on my Hostboard page work)...

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...ic/f/114/t/599

  6. #16
    Inactive Member JohnnyFeedback's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2005
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I knew a guy that was going to look for bigfoot when he retired.Hm wonder why a guy 5foot 7in go into the woods of Washington state looking for the thing?I am 6ft3in and would never go into the woods,hate the bugs ratter stay in a hotel lol.johnny

  7. #17
    Inactive Member americanknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2001
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    if anyone missed cherie on A Current Affair. visit this link for part one. Part two will follow.
    Hope you all enjoy.

    http://homepage.mac.com/stevegidlow/...Theater31.html

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Originally posted by americanknight:
    if anyone missed cherie on A Current Affair. visit this link for part one. Part two will follow.
    Hope you all enjoy.

    http://homepage.mac.com/stevegidlow/...Theater31.html
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">WOOOHOOOO! Thank you, American Knight! You ROCK!

  9. #19
    Inactive Member knightjewel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2000
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Dear Ellanoise and others

    The link I used to see the video is on page one of the top sticky topic thread!
    (under the blurry photo)

  10. #20
    Inactive Member knightjewel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2000
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Its the Cherie news! thread (no longer top)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic